• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield is a Carolina Panther

uncfan888

Just now, ForJimmy said:

You have some serious issues man.  Learn some reading comprehension without getting so freaking triggered.  I used EXTREME cases to show the FLAW in his logic.  No where does it say Baker is a HoF QB or anywhere close to being as good as any of those guys.  Just because a team no longer wants a QB doesn't mean they are terrible and I illustrated this by showing damn good QBs that had to switch teams.  I can't believe I'm having to break this poo down for you.  It's like arguing with Sizzle....

no dude you cherry picked 3 cases involving HOF qbs to somehow justify your point that Baker is good despite being kicked to the curb and all three cases are vastly different then what we are talking about.  How about this, take out your extreme cases and solve the problem again.  How many qbs are dropped from their team go on to have great careers? 

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

no dude you cherry picked 3 cases involving HOF qbs to somehow justify your point that Baker is good despite being kicked to the curb and all three cases are vastly different then what we are talking about.  How about this, take out your extreme cases and solve the problem again.  How many qbs are dropped from their team go on to have great careers? 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1122022-10-veteran-nfl-quarterbacks-who-found-success-with-new-teams

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

holy poo

holy fuging poo

lololololololololololololol

Dont ever stop being you dude

I just googled your question you.  Enjoy the read.

-Seriously though, do I think Baker is our next great QB?  Probably not, but we got him for so cheap I don't understand the outrage....  He is a definite upgrade and even if he has a 5% chance you be our future QB then it's easily worth it for what we have given up.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I just googled your question you.  Enjoy the read.

-Seriously though, do I think Baker is our next great QB?  Probably not, but we got him for so cheap I don't understand the outrage....  He is a definite upgrade and even if he has a 5% chance you be our future QB then it's easily worth it for what we have given up.  

and your best response was a 10 year old article talking about qbs from a different era, like I said dont stop being you as that was funny as hell

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

and your best response was a 10 year old article talking about qbs from a different era, like I said dont stop being you as that was funny as hell

You want recent?  Russ WIlson, Matt Stafford both requested trades and got traded the past 2 years which is exactly what Baker did.  I mean you wanted to them have a career AFTER being traded so it can't really be super recent because we would need enough time to pass.