• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's take a step back and look at ourselves in the mirror as a fanbase

On 7/14/2022 at 7:53 PM, mc52beast said:

I’m more pissed at Tepper than Rhule. Matt has clearly shown in his first two years that he’s over-whelmed on an NFL sideline yet Tepper keeps telling us “it’s a long process.” 

Don’t hate Matt for still being here, hate Tepper for not firing him.

Time to cut bait. He's not even smart enough to see that focusing on, and making Matt Corral a priority could extent his career. No, to busy brown nosing the Jets and Browns front office buddies. Giving out favors.

Do us a favor!

Edited by rippadonn

On 7/10/2022 at 10:19 AM, Peon Awesome said:

Whoda thunk that saying you want your team to win even though you don't like the head coach would be some edgy and debated take? Can't think of much else that better encapsulates the Huddle than that.

Yeah I don't understand "fans" who want us to lose, as if losing is a strategy to win.

On 7/15/2022 at 11:35 PM, rippadonn said:

Time to cut bait. He's not even smart enough to see that focusing on, and making Matt Corral a priority could extent his career. No, to busy brown nosing the Jets and Browns front office buddies. Giving out favors.

Do us a favor!

They saw what Sam and Corral had up close in OTA's and mini-camp and decided to close the deal for Mayfield.  Lets see what Corral has in preseason before we crown him.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

fuging a dude nobody wants us to lose.  Get off your fuging high horse

There are quite a few people who are upset we got Baker because we're gonna supposedly win just enough games for Rhule to keep his job.  Those are the people who want us to lose and are legit upset because our team got better.

• Pie 1

Just now, MasterAwesome said:

There are quite a few people who are upset we got Baker because we're gonna supposedly win just enough games for Rhule to keep his job.  Those are the people who want us to lose and are legit upset because our team got better.

Again.  Nobody wants us to lose.   If you have examples I would love to read them

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Again.  Nobody wants us to lose.   If you have examples I would love to read them

If you would read more and post less, you'd see.  We don't have to go find them for you.

There are many posts saying that "long term" Mayfield is a mistake because winning "a couple extra games" hurts our draft position.

This should help:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxBEmaaSh1c

• Pie 1

On 7/9/2022 at 1:04 AM, Ricky Spanish said:

When you're out of the playoffs, you are pulling for the draft spot. 

Remember in 2019 when we went 5-11 and picked 7th? If we had lost just one more game, we would have been picking in front of the Chargers... We would have Herbert.

Remember in 202 when we went 5-11 and we beat Ron and the WFT towards the end of the season? Had we lost that game we would have picked in front of the Lions. We would have Penei Sewell.

As soon as the season is lost, I root for the tank job because the higher the tank, the better the chances we land a franchise player at a key position like QB or LT.

Actually I am hoping we finish up strong to give us momentum for the next year not tank for draft spots. I can think of at least 2 years we didn't have a winning record but finished well and it set us up for the next year. I can't remember outside of 2010 where we sucked so badly we got a high pick which turned us around. Even then it took a few years to reach the playoffs. Tanking for the draft is a loser strategy which many times doesn't work out as well as expected.

• Beer 1