• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Help me, I'm feeling optimistic.

Zod

We have some hope... Kinda rag tag.. Bad News Bears feel... we have talent...if each individual challenges himself to truly be better versus just grabbing a paycheck...who knows. We now have a capable QB with some rough edges and some decent talent around him, minus Robbie.... Its really going to be up to Snow and McAdoo to pull it together...Coaching and player relationships  is everything.

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Id feel better about it if we just resigned Cam and gave him a full offseason with the team. That's a bigger pay off then Baker's potential in my opinion. But Baker is without a doubt better than Darnold and has much better composure in the pocket.

Cam has a very low ceiling at the moment. Baker still has a high ceiling. 

That ship has sailed. I don't want to see Cam back in uniform until it's celebrating the retirement of his number at the stadium.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Cam has a very low ceiling at the moment. Baker still has a high ceiling. 

That ship has sailed. I don't want to see Cam back in uniform until it's celebrating the retirement of his number at the stadium.

This. I don't want to further taint my memory of what Can was on his prime. Signing him last year was worth it for that first game. That was the most excitement I've had as a Panthers fan since 2015. But it's over. We gotta let it go.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3