• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Abby Labar

• 2 months later...

https://www.instagram.com/abbylabar/?hl=en

Maybe I am wired differently but her recent posts and Instagram stories seem a bit tone deaf here.  No remorse and just living it up partying on boats, playing golf, hanging out in Amelia Island and bragging about it after wrecking God knows how many families just seems a bit too "rich white girlish" to me

22 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Maybe I am wired differently but her recent posts and Instagram stories seem a bit tone deaf here.  No remorse and just living it up partying on boats, playing golf, hanging out in Amelia Island and bragging about it after wrecking God knows how many families just seems a bit too "rich white girlish" to me

People fuq up in life. You me everyone. Doesn't mean they have not repented or moved on.  I’m sure she feels terrible and I believe she is has indeed moved from Raleigh.  Abby didn’t dig your life up to where she is “spoiled” rich white girl.  We are humans. Let’s show a little grace and forgiveness. This isn’t the panthers board but the canes board. We respect people here. Flaws and all. 

24 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I’m not too far from Amelia, she must be at the Ritz or Omni living it up, must be nice.

6 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

People fuq up in life. You me everyone. Doesn't mean they have not repented or moved on.  I’m sure she feels terrible and I believe she is has indeed moved from Raleigh.  Abby didn’t dig your life up to where she is “spoiled” rich white girl.  We are humans. Let’s show a little grace and forgiveness. This isn’t the panthers board but the canes board. We respect people here. Flaws and all. 

I really just hope he doesn't make a habit of posting here...  We don't need those vibes.

• Pie 2