• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your Hot Take on the up coming season?

Matt Rhule rides the Baker Mayfield train to a career best(Rhule's career) 7 wins. Baker Mayfield is rewarded with a 6 year $457 million contract($456,999,999 guaranteed). Rhule is also awarded a Coach K-esque "Lifetime Coaching Contract."

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1
  • Flames 2

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Matt Rhule rides the Baker Mayfield train to a career best(Rhule's career) 7 wins. Baker Mayfield is rewarded with a 6 year $457 million contract($456,999,999 guaranteed). Rhule is also awarded a Coach K-esque "Lifetime Coaching Contract."

Bravo. Charlie Sheen Applause GIF That made me laugh.

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, poundaway said:

Hot take 1: McAdoo gets a career year out of Mayfield, like he did with Eli. >4000 yards and 30 TDs.  We win a game in the playoffs.

Hot take 2: Fit trades for 3 more corners and is quoted saying: "I can't help myself."

To make this even better, Mayfield refuses to resign with the Panthers and they tag him. He then demands a trade and sits out saying Bojangles was turning him into a dough boy.

The Panthers end up trading their first and second round top 5 pick in next year's draft for those three corners.

• The D 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, poundaway said:

Hot take 1: McAdoo gets a career year out of Mayfield, like he did with Eli. >4000 yards and 30 TDs.  We win a game in the playoffs.

Hot take 2: Fit trades for 3 more corners and is quoted saying: "I can't help myself."

NFL's first 3-0-8 defense?

• Pie 1

47 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Matt Rhule rides the Baker Mayfield train to a career best (Rhule's career) 7 wins. Baker Mayfield is rewarded with a 6 year $457 million contract($456,999,999 guaranteed). Rhule is also awarded a Coach K-esque "Lifetime Coaching Contract."

That's more of a nightmare than a "hot take".

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, RenoCarolina said:

13-4,   top seed, Rhule gets extension, Linville G switches teams, Mr. Scott weighs in that it could go either way.

If Rhule gets an extension, my "weigh in" will be that I'm projectile vomiting 🤬

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd probably prefer Steve Wilks.

McAdoo was a terrible head coach.

McAdoo is 3rd in my interim list.  Give me Wilks and Tabor ahead of him. 

• Beer 1