• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ITS HAPPENING! BLACK HELMETS CONFIRMED!

joemac

6 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

901315105_blackhelmetbluejersey.png.a7cca39a7e8fbef6fb319da38f32c169.png

946380118_blackhelmetwhitejersey.thumb.png.e93d02fb294686ad235a28290689c9ed.png

Ignoring the elite photoshop skills - I still disagree. As long as they keep black pants the black helmet goes with whatever. 

Yep the Ravens and Falcons already know this works.  The sparkly silver helmets should be a thing of the past no matter how much @Catsfan69loves his sparkles.....

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Pakmeng said:

It looks good on the Ravens and Falcons because they have colors that go well with it. Those photo shops demonstrate the color scheme doesn't work in my opinion. 

Though not a hill I care to die on. Just my honest opinion.

The Big Lebowski Dude GIF

I don't take any offense to it. 

The look is completely subjective. I happen to really like it.

• Pie 1

You think the Ravens colors go well with black? I think the Ravens have the worst helmet and worst uniforms in the NFL and its not close.

Panther blue goes very, very well with black. Honestly these helmets should be permanent. They are much more modern whereas the silver helmets look stuck in the 20th century.

I love the all blue Panther too, I hate that the jersey still has the white eyes and teeth. It clashes when put right next to eachother. New jerseys when? We need a modernization

hwhme4yojjsexqflslso.jpg

• Pie 1

The silver helmets arre almost an orphan, with the exception of the traditional home unis with silver pants.  But there is not enough silver, if any, anywhere but those pants to complement the silver helmets and they usually look out of place.  We all got used to it, and it is almost like the Steelers having the logo only on the right side of their helmets.......just one of those things.

I'm still not a fan of black helmets in a sun belt location.  But given that, my only question on these is why not do something with the 90's half-stripes while we are at it? 

Edited by Sgt Schultz
  • Pie 2

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Why?

To be clear, I'm not a member of the brigade that's been pining for this over the last several years, but I don't really see a problem with it.

To be honest, it's kind of a cool look.

Because like iconic teams across all sports you shouldn't change your uniform. 

Don't change. Just win.

• Poo 1