• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule PC today ahead of training camp

Captain Morgan

39 minutes ago, chknwing said:

JEEBUS CHRIST RHULE.  A HC/OFFENSE OC JOB IS TO INSTALL AN IDENTITY INTO THE TEAM NOT HOPE THEY FIND ONE IN TRAINING CAMP!

end yelling

Matt Rhule sounding exactly like 2021 camp/preseason Rhule.  

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

How did we not know that this post was going to devolve into the same people doing mental gymnastics to twist everything he said into something negative or dumb.  This has been a good offseason, our roster overall has improved, our coaching staff gained a lot of experience, everything he said today was pretty much on the money.  Will that equate to more wins this season?  Who knows but unlike a lot of the Rhule haters who would rather the team lose so they can be right, I prefer he continues to grow with experience and the team wins.  All the people twisting his words or bashing what he said were going to do that literally no matter what he said.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 1

31 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

How did we not know that this post was going to devolve into the same people doing mental gymnastics to twist everything he said into something negative or dumb.  This has been a good offseason, our roster overall has improved, our coaching staff gained a lot of experience, everything he said today was pretty much on the money.  Will that equate to more wins this season?  Who knows but unlike a lot of the Rhule haters who would rather the team lose so they can be right, I prefer he continues to grow with experience and the team wins.  All the people twisting his words or bashing what he said were going to do that literally no matter what he said.

Hater's gonna hate and the majority of huddlers do in fact hate The Head Ball 🏈 Coach...

(not to mention The Owner🤦‍♂️)

Edited by SizzleBuzz

6 hours ago, Tr3ach said:

There's no twisting of anything. Speaking and conveying a message is a key part of coaching and this is the nonsense that consistently comes out of Rule's mouth. When hearing it again and again and seeing what has been happened during his time here such a sentiment forms naturally, no twisting needed.

2 hours ago, KSpan said:

There's no twisting of anything. Speaking and conveying a message is a key part of coaching and this is the nonsense that consistently comes out of Rule's mouth. When hearing it again and again and seeing what has been happened during his time here such a sentiment forms naturally, no twisting needed.

He has been here 2 seasons, and inherited a talent void roster that won 5 games the season before and fired their head coach 4 games into that season because it was so bad, he got here and then lost Kuechly, Olsen, and our best offensive player hasnt been healthy for half a season since he got here.  I feel like most fans had unrealistic expectations.   The roster has been improved a lot overall and as he has gained NFL experience the coaching staff has as well.

• Beer 2

54 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

He has been here 2 seasons, and inherited a talent void roster that won 5 games the season before and fired their head coach 4 games into that season because it was so bad, he got here and then lost Kuechly, Olsen, and our best offensive player hasnt been healthy for half a season since he got here.  I feel like most fans had unrealistic expectations.   The roster has been improved a lot overall and as he has gained NFL experience the coaching staff has as well.

The merits of Rhule, or lack thereof, have been discussed ad nauseum and I'm not going to revisit that here. However, your prior comment implied that only those who twisted his words would find them negative and that's just not accurate. Regardless of his merits the dude straight up sounds like a clown at times, and there are comments here that fit right in with that perception.

...It's 1000% working, you just can't see it...

...Team lose because they don't know why they lost...

...We hired adults...

It's nonsense.

Edited by KSpan
  • Beer 1

32 minutes ago, KSpan said:

The merits of Rhule, or lack thereof, have been discussed ad nauseum and I'm not going to revisit that here. However, your prior comment implied that only those who twisted his words would find them negative and that's just not accurate. Regardless of his merits the dude straight up sounds like a clown at times, and there are comments here that fit right in with that perception.

...It's 1000% working, you just can't see it...

...Team lose because they don't know why they lost...

...We hired adults...

It's nonsense.

I'm not talking about previous press conferences.   I'm talking about this one.