• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Heard yall

Zod

Judging by this comment:

Rhule said he "really likes" the Panthers' quarterback room, and made mention of Darnold's incumbent status as the starter, Mayfield's playoff experience with Cleveland, Corral's work ethic as a rookie, and Walker's two career starts (both wins).

"Not many teams have four quality players like that," Rhule said. "It's going to be a lot of great competition, and to be quite honest with you, I think it will be really good for our team, the competition."

I think he is on the crack diet. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

58 minutes ago, Zod said:

I'd imagine with professor dieticians and trainers at his disposal 24/7 it would not be too difficult.

I’ve lost 17lbs this year for mostly just eating cleaner, avoiding beer. 

first 3 weeks sucked but once my body adjusted I was just fine 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Zod said:

I'd imagine with professor dieticians and trainers at his disposal 24/7 it would not be too difficult.

It's not that difficult if you have access to the internet and don't have any metabolic disease brought on by chronic eating of poison (i.e. hypothyroidism, PCOS, diabetes).

12 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Personally I haven’t done it but a friend and his wife did a strict 30-day “cleanse” and he lost over 20lbs in 30-days…

Yeah, if you go from not eating well to being dedicated to eating healthy you can lose a good amount of weight pretty quickly. 

I dropped from 237 to 189 by just eating better.  I always cooked quite a bit at home, but over the past year I went primarily to eating home cooked meals and limiting portions.

Some of it was just the way I grew up...you get a steak, you must have a baked potato...and eat all of it.  If you must stop for fast food, don't get the fries and a drink, just get the least bad thing on the menu.

Oh, and cut back on IPA's.