• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Heard yall

Zod

10 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

You would rather see Rhule fired than make the playoffs?

This morning on WFNZ they were talking about how many fans were actively pulling for the team to lose. They concluded it was a very small percent. Obviously they don't read the Huddle.

Not this poo again, Jesus H Christ

• Beer 2

36 minutes ago, Asaria said:

Do you just come here everyday looking to be Miserable? Christ.

New to the Panthers? Have fun playing make-believe with your new team. I'm going to have what fun I can until I don't care anymore. Please continue huffing your glue and bitching about the unhappy fans and not the crap product Tepper has produced going on 4 years now. 

6 minutes ago, poundaway said:

You care now?

Sure. New owners usually take years before you know if they are ever put together a functional team. I care about Rhule getting fired and taking this poor ass staff with him. I care about seeing what Corral has. I don't give a fug about playing pretend to hype up another wasted year though.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

You can can try all you want to normalize it but this is one of the only corners of fandom where its semi cool to want to lose. But I realize it's right up your alley. Congratulations.

Get off your fuging high horse you fuging retard.  No true fan wants to lose.  I pulled for Teddy, I pulled for Sam, I am going to pull for Rhule and Baker but I ve seen this movie before and know how it ends.  So fug off if you think being realistic is pulling for losses.  In closing go fug yourself.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3
  • Poo 2

38 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

This morning on WFNZ they were talking about how many fans were actively pulling for the team to lose. They concluded it was a very small percent. Obviously they don't read the Huddle.

100% of those fans are on the huddle. Very vocal minority round here. Echo chamber. Circle jerk. Huddle bubble. etc.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1