• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News from other NFL camps

Mr. Scot

5 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

When you read enough recipes and order enough box meals to cook you will eventually catch on. Now that the boys are older I just keep it meat and a couple of sides.  The hardest part is getting the timing down to where everything is ready at the same time. I struggle with multi-tasking as I age.

Microwave to the rescue...

4 hours ago, thefuzz said:

In my family only the men cook.  The grandmothers could cook, and did occasionally, but not often.  My Father cooked most every meal unless he couldn't get home in time.

I cook every meal, my brother went to school to be a chef, and my sister cooks zero.

Weird, I know.  I knew "how" to cook, but didn't know why I was doing most of what I was doing.  Alton Brown's cooking show helped, then I started reading cookbooks for fun...now we rarely eat out.

I cook most of the dinners, and whenever we entertain with company.  Mrs Nbrs is an excellent baker, though.  What that woman can do with flour, butter and sugar is unbelievable.  She makes an Italian Wedding Cream Cake that is probably 5-6 sticks of butter, but it comes with a sugar coma after eating it.  

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

Damn Titans fans are worse than us.... they are destroying Willis in this thread.

Twitter seems to think he was really good.

His debut was probably closer to somewhere in the middle but he did some nice things. Obviously his escapability translated to the NFL and he showed off his elite arm strength... but definitely needs to work on processing the game quicker, knowing when to live for the next play, and not taking needless hits.

Decent debut though:

6/11 / 128 Total Yards / 88.1 Passer Rating / 1 rushing TD

I’d take those same stats from Corral and be just as content.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

Damn Titans fans are worse than us.... they are destroying Willis in this thread.

He's a raw but very talented 3rd round pick. What were they expecting? Lamar Jackson?

Gotta have realistic expectations. Willis basically needs a redshirt year at the NFL level. Just enjoy seeing the flashes of talent and maybe next year at this time you can start to understand what you might have in him. Panthers fans should be taking the same approach with Matt Corral.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's a raw but very talented 3rd round pick. What were they expecting? Lamar Jackson?

Gotta have realistic expectations. Willis basically needs a redshirt year at the NFL level. Just enjoy seeing the flashes of talent and maybe next year at this time you can start to understand what you might have in him. Panthers fans should be taking the same approach with Matt Corral.

People are always looking for those instant grits as Cam used to say.