• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News from other NFL camps

Mr. Scot

On 8/19/2022 at 12:18 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

I think it was you that got me on his bandwagon and hoping we would draft him. I was disappointed we didn't and then put my support behind Corral. I still have a feeling Sam Howell will make a good pro and still wish we had grabbed him up but I certainly don't trust Rhule to have been able to develop him or Corral unfortunately.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

I think it was you that got me on his bandwagon and hoping we would draft him. I was disappointed we didn't and then put my support behind Corral. I still have a feeling Sam Howell will make a good pro and still wish we had grabbed him up but I certainly don't trust Rhule to have been able to develop him or Corral unfortunately.

Rhule doesn't know anything about the actual mechanics of football, he just shuffles guys in and out hoping someone plays well. Convincing college kids to focus instead of playing video games is a lot different than molding professionals into successful situations 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

I can’t wait to find out what the donkey brained reasoning was that made Howell slip in the draft 

Yeah I don't get it. Just before the college season, teams were supposed to "tank" for Howell. Hell, even some on this board didn't think we'd have a shot at Howell because we'd win too many games. And then one year later he slips to the 5th? Something ain't adding up.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

I said before the draft that the Panthers fan in me wants us to draft him but the Sam Howell fan in me wants him to go pretty much anywhere else. 😂

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1