• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News from other NFL camps

Mr. Scot

15 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Good thing he is old and sucks now. 

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

If you watched him last year you would know he really doesn't. Good possession WR for sure but his jets are gone. 

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He doesn't even practice anymore, just goes out there until his hamstrings flare up then hits the bench

Do not count him out. Personally pissed cause I was gaining hope that a split could happen. Titans have pulled off the impossible with running the show like bills' patriots, its a different deal with them now. If hes healthy at the start, goodwin is coming back form a late season ACL.....screw this news..

FYI Everyone complain about trading a 2nd plus for Sam Darnold, the titans did the same for jones.......got nothing but IRers and cut him soon as the off-season started..

Edited by Basbear

4 hours ago, Basbear said:

Do not count him out. Personally pissed cause I was gaining hope that a split could happen. Titans have pulled off the impossible with running the show like bills' patriots, its a different deal with them now. If hes healthy at the start, goodwin is coming back form a late season ACL.....screw this news..

FYI Everyone complain about trading a 2nd plus for Sam Darnold, the titans did the same for jones.......got nothing but IRers and cut him soon as the off-season started..

I will count him out and he's barely been on the field in two years. Even when he was as I said he's slow AF. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, that's gonna hurt if it's serious. He's one of the best centers in the league.

Yea, apparently it looked very bad.

The severity of Jensen's injury is unknown but there have been some concerning signs. Jensen threw his helmet after the injury, with NFL Network's James Palmer reporting that a Buccaneers official said, "hopefully it just looked worse than it is." Jensen is a critical piece of the Buccaneers' 2022 plans.