• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News from other NFL camps

Mr. Scot

15 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

i think BBs time ended when Brady left. we’ve seen which one of them is really responsible for those super bowls.

Both. Brady still got one more but that is all and it was by making a really smart move to a team just missing a QB. They were really good together for a long time. 

Coaches grow stagnant over time. BBs been on the downhill for a couple of years now.

5 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I think the Pats could easily have a losing season but it was both. You don’t win that many SBs without a stud QB and BB was also 11-5 with Matt Cassel. 

Not to mention 10-7 last year with a rookie QB whose arm makes Teddy Bridgewater look like Patrick Mahomes in comparison.

• Beer 2

11 hours ago, stbugs said:

If the Dolphins and Jets start taking a step forward the Pats will be in trouble. They got pummeled by the Bills when the weather wasn’t crazy enough for no passing. Even then, the Bills should have won that game. If the Pats can’t go 4-0 against the Dolphins and Jets (2-2 last year), they’ll have a tough year. Jones isn’t good enough to take over a game. Last year they were 6-0 versus us, Jets, Jags, Houston and Atlanta. Ignore that never pass game against Buffalo they were 3-8 against decent to good teams, including the playoffs. No Atlanta, us (last year’s version), Houston and Jax on their schedule this year.

That's fair, but they do get Pittsburgh (Pickett or Trubisky), Detroit, Chicago, and Cleveland (no Watson) this year.

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

Their RB room is as crowded as it is.

De’Ernest Johnson is a beast and showed when given time. He’s honestly too much of an asset for them to be behind Hunt when Chubb isn’t a pass catcher. Could definitely see Hunt headed elsewhere

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, davos said:

De’Ernest Johnson is a beast and showed when given time. He’s honestly too much of an asset for them to be behind Hunt when Chubb isn’t a pass catcher. Could definitely see Hunt headed elsewhere

Honestly, he needs to go. It'd be better for him. I was surprised when he ended up there in the first place. I can't say Johnson is a certified beast yet, but he surely looked like one when he had the start. 

For real, if I were Hunt, I'd be trying to head to the Rams, Bucs, Chargers or Dolphins. Maybe the Eagles.

Edited by top dawg