• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News from other NFL camps

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

This every throw, everything else was kinda high but maybe that was first day nerves

He has a tendency to throw high. It’s something he’s gonna have to continue to work on.  But this season is essentially his first. He’s got so much room to grow and he’s in a great spot.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

13 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

This every throw, everything else was kinda high but maybe that was first day nerves

He still has plenty of work left but that has to be exciting for their fans. I expect a rookie like year for him with plenty of mistakes but that is just pat of taking a young QB with a really high ceiling. 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Waldo said:

He still has plenty of work left but that has to be exciting for their fans. I expect a rookie like year for him with plenty of mistakes but that is just pat of taking a young QB with a really high ceiling. 

Yeah for what they paid for him it's time to go ahead and roll with it. 

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah for what they paid for him it's time to go ahead and roll with it. 

Watson threw for 1 of 5 which was a whooping 7 yards...it was a bigger deal for Lance than I would want to see us do right now but it could be a LOT worse lol. 

He is still super raw and he looks to be improving. He looked smart and motivated. It's a solid bet for them even if he busts.