Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

News from other NFL camps


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

This every throw, everything else was kinda high but maybe that was first day nerves

 

He has a tendency to throw high. It’s something he’s gonna have to continue to work on.  But this season is essentially his first. He’s got so much room to grow and he’s in a great spot.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

But it’s why I like taking chances on these high IQ raw athletes with a drive to be great. Willis and Lance have it. Josh Allen and Mahomes have it. I think Corral has got some things going for him except for his height/weight. He’s slender and needs to bulk up.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

This every throw, everything else was kinda high but maybe that was first day nerves

 

He still has plenty of work left but that has to be exciting for their fans. I expect a rookie like year for him with plenty of mistakes but that is just pat of taking a young QB with a really high ceiling. 

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Waldo said:

He still has plenty of work left but that has to be exciting for their fans. I expect a rookie like year for him with plenty of mistakes but that is just pat of taking a young QB with a really high ceiling. 

Yeah for what they paid for him it's time to go ahead and roll with it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

This every throw, everything else was kinda high but maybe that was first day nerves

 

man he has one funky ass wind up to throw, has this always been the case or did the niners coach him to do that.  So weird, he starts his motion at his mid section

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

man he has one funky ass wind up to throw, has this always been the case or did the niners coach him to do that.  So weird, he starts his motion at his mid section

Does look like a fumble waiting to happen. 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah for what they paid for him it's time to go ahead and roll with it. 

Watson threw for 1 of 5 which was a whooping 7 yards...it was a bigger deal for Lance than I would want to see us do right now but it could be a LOT worse lol. 

He is still super raw and he looks to be improving. He looked smart and motivated. It's a solid bet for them even if he busts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, he doesn't have to be great he just has to be pretty good. Look at what they accomplished with a mediocre at best Jimmy G.

Jimmy G is a failed game manager.  He's a game manager QB that turns the ball over at the worst possible times.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...