• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule won't pick the starting QB

Zod

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Matt Rhule + microphone + words = always bad 

I mean, it is his job to pick the QB.  That’s one of his primary jobs.  To pick the QB who gives the Panthers in the best chance to win.  He is suppose to evaluate their play, intangibles, leadership, etc in a competition and then he picks a starting QB. 

Yes, Fitt from last spring-

Fitterer called Darnold and Bridgewater both "starting-level" quarterbacks, and said it will be coach Matt Rhule's decision who ultimately will start for the team.

12 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yes, Fitt from last spring-

Fitterer called Darnold and Bridgewater both "starting-level" quarterbacks, and said it will be coach Matt Rhule's decision who ultimately will start for the team.

Yeah, it’s just Matt being Matt.  He just doesn’t make stuff sound good.  I mean, you can sort out the correct answer in his jumbo.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Haven't posted in this site for awhile now (I'm more a Hockey fan, aka Devils fan, than NFL one at this point) but Matt Drool is just....yeah.

And I missed a ton...especially with Baker f'n Mayfield....what in the actual f-ck?

Making an already dysfunctional QB situation more dysfunctional.   Yeah...that will solve things. 

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

14 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

Despite how we all feel about Darnold's play he's actually handled all of this well. This is just the org doing right by Darnold by telling the media that the job is still up in the air. 

Darnold seems like a good guy, and is probably a decent leader on the field.  If he could just avoid making bad throws, he would be great.  

• Pie 2