• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KC Chiefs hosting Carlos Dunlap for visit

TheSpecialJuan

6 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Even if that is an incentive heavy deal, not sure that is something we were trying to spend. 

He is in a far better place in KC anyway.

Thats how I feel as well, big fan via fantasy FB. Im a little shock at the number to be honest. Not the just the amount, but this is a time where most are done with big spending. 

I still say finesseerererer is working on some DL trades...... colin ferrell or a big fish like payne. 

Panthers have OL(what a timeline), DBs, and maybe even WR/QBs to offer. Just having OL is huge, alllllllll teams are always looking for OL. 

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Thats how I feel as well, big fan via fantasy FB. Im a little shock at the number to be honest. Not the just the amount, but this is a time where most are done with big spending. 

I still say finesseerererer is working on some DL trades...... colin ferrell or a big fish like payne. 

Panthers have OL(what a timeline), DBs, and maybe even WR/QBs to offer. Just having OL is huge, alllllllll teams are always looking for OL. 

Lol. Any tradeable OL we have is going to be starting.

If there are NFL teams with more than 5 quality OL, we aren't one of them.

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Lol. Any tradeable OL we have is going to be starting.

If there are NFL teams with more than 5 quality OL, we aren't one of them.

I think mays, elf, erv, dal......welll not him, and MJ could be moved if a team gets hit by OL injuries. Reminder- Greg "Goat balls" Little was traded for and that was last year. If not for the bucs being in the NFC south, ELF to the bucs would make sense to all parties.... 

24 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I think mays, elf, erv, dal......welll not him, and MJ could be moved if a team gets hit by OL injuries. Reminder- Greg "Goat balls" Little was traded for and that was last year. If not for the bucs being in the NFC south, ELF to the bucs would make sense to all parties.... 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• Beer 1