• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Panthers Camp Updates

Zod

1 hour ago, dxpanther said:

that's because we're talking about the post of being early! wtf.

it's nonsense and shouldn't even be a factor. it's literally just a wankfest fans to see who has the lunchiest lunch pail, bluest blue collar, suckiest suck-up mentality. it doesnt matter when discussing who's first on field by a matter of minutes. that's it. nothing to go off of.

if one of my reports shows up to an office meeting 15min early, im telling their ass to get back to their desk and answer some emails. no one is impressed by your gimmicks of wannabe leadership.

you should get into coaching!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Urrymonster2 said:

15 pages yesterday with a handful of tweets but an abundance of people arguing.

11 pages today and counting and it’s the same

Please can we keep these threads focused on aggregating updates, it’s so annoying having to skim page after page of internet bickering

I miss the huddle days of constant tweets and people just soaking in the information without crying.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

45 minutes ago, trueblade said:

So who wants to tell him?

bah hahahahaha solid effing point. I would take Huddle whining any day over toxic twitter bots. Maybe Reddit is the echo chamber I need instead (the Panthers subreddit is actually decent most of the time) 

But the negativity in this place..... it's just too much sometimes. If we start having a losing season the Huddle is one of the first places I stop visiting. Why add to the symphony of negativity in my social media feed? I love me some football but I can emotionally detach from this crap pretty quickly when things go South (that's what being an Ole Miss/NC State fan will do to ya mentally). 

but sweet baby Jesus it's just the 2nd day of training camp and our own fans are just foaming at the mouths over nothing.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3