• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody got the Bright Cobalt Crocs?

top dawg

11 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Nothing wrong with Crocs. However, my aging feet love Skechers. There are no other shoes that are more comfortable than memory foam Skechers Sports.

I have a pair of those too, for those weather days. They are comfortable indeed, but for extended wear I still think the Crocs beat 'em. But, I will say that when I can cop a pair of those on sale also, they're mine. That memory foam is hands down the best memory foam. 

You might want to try Deer Stagg (Hubies only). They are under their NoSox designs and have comfortable memory foam as well. They are as "ugly" as the Crocs, but they make good winter shoes for chilly Southern winter days anyway. They're not necessarily for summer though. 20220729_091522.thumb.jpg.2b85009e75021c427d7d721350e693c2.jpg

By the way, my teenage nieces from ohio showed up wearing some.  They said they are cool (again?) and all the kids in school are wearing them--they had white ones, fwiw.

That is all I know about crocs--except once I asked a neighbor to move his car/trailer out of the road because he was blocking traffic.  I was very nice--he got mad and stormed into the street to confront me.  I thought, "I can't believe I am about to be in a street fight wearing crocs and footies."  He backed down, but I will never understand why.  They were black and my footies were white--maybe I exuded Killer Whale.

• Beer 1

29 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Nothing wrong with Crocs. However, my aging feet love Skechers. There are no other shoes that are more comfortable than memory foam Skechers Sports.

Sketchers suck. I bought a pair I walk all day for work they are worn out in 3 weeks and I have blisters.

Going to The Athlete's Foot today and probably getting some Brooks.

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

Yeah, I love my Crocs. I tried not to, but they do my aging feet well. I'm a Croc convert, and proud of it. The only that comes almost as close are Joybees. They are comfortable too. But I love my Crocs. And to the dismay of some some of you youngins, I wear them with socks too!

20220729_083054.thumb.jpg.0611da042e9f46768d0a8e8703c89331.jpg

Look at how that morning sunlight is kissing my feet.

I'm trying to figure out how well the Bright Cobalt colored Crocs fits in with the two shades of blue that constitute Panthers gear before I slide the Buy It Now slider at Amazon.

Aging feet, but also in joggers (aka dick sweats), I’m confused. 

12 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Sketchers suck. I bought a pair I walk all day for work they are worn out in 3 weeks and I have blisters.

Going to The Athlete's Foot today and probably getting some Brooks.

I have heard people say they break down. Mine haven't. Now admittedly I treat them like gold, only wearing them on those days I know that I'm going to be walking a lot, like when I'm sight seeing or at the mall (the one to three times a year that I go), but I try to save them. This model has been a revelation. 

20220729_094729.thumb.jpg.880b48cfa3a54262e50d961dda84bd5f.jpg

9 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

Aging feet, but also in joggers (aka dick sweats), I’m confused. 

Comfort, man!  I have a variety, but my daily players are the marled Cougar Sports ones. I hate getting bit by mosquitoes, so I just won't do shorts. I figured out that the polyester, marled Cougar Sports joggers are comfortable in the summer, so I ordered 6 more pairs from Boscov's. Admittedly they don't have many choices, but I'm a simple guy. They're comfortable, and they have held up. 

8 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Comfort, man!  I have a variety, but my daily players are the marled Cougar Sports ones. I hate getting bit by mosquitoes, so I just won't do shorts. I figured out that the polyester, marled Cougar Sports joggers are comfortable in the summer, so I ordered 6 more pairs from Boscov's. Admittedly they don't have many choices, but I'm a simple guy. They're comfortable, and they have held up. 

You’re not even speaking English. 

1 hour ago, cookinbrak said:

Sorry. I have a job.

I do too, but the only thing I can't wear are 🩴 and bedroom shoes. I wore my Crocs all day long the last couple of days, including to a meeting with the big boss.

1 hour ago, panthers55 said:

Crocs sweat my feet. They arent very durable and retain foot stank. No thanks. As he slowly slinks away wearing his baby boomers new balance sneakers.

I'm sorry they sweat, but try socks!

These have a durability issue:

1658688385_Screenshot_20220729-101401_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.73f969c23c0aa150343de219a95f93c6.jpg

The lettering separates sometimes.

The regular ones like on my feet can last for years. Mind you, that they have to be genuine Crocs---not generic and not fakes. 

Edited by top dawg

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

Yeah, I love my Crocs. I tried not to, but they do my aging feet well. I'm a Croc convert, and proud of it. The only that comes almost as close are Joybees. They are comfortable too. But I love my Crocs. And to the dismay of some some of you youngins, I wear them with socks too!

20220729_083054.thumb.jpg.0611da042e9f46768d0a8e8703c89331.jpg

Look at how that morning sunlight is kissing my feet.

I'm trying to figure out how well the Bright Cobalt colored Crocs fits in with the two shades of blue that constitute Panthers gear before I slide the Buy It Now slider at Amazon.

My dad’s podiatrist told him that crocs are awful for your feet. He still wears them.