• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D Mitchell....

Lurk21

4 hours ago, toldozer said:

Yeah I mean I would hate to miss out on 7 of these guys.  Just send the fuging picks Micheal.  

Screenshot_20220730-094906_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220730-094922_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220730-094942_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220730-094953_Chrome.jpg

I'll admit,  I have had that logic  of flaming picks away too pre Mitch era. The verdict is still out on some picks. I'll say this tho, the latest rumor from the Knicks, was they wanted three 1st and  R.J Barrett. If the stance has got to that level, no way should we do 7 plus picks. I'm pretty sure we could put a better package together  than that without  giving up the farm. 

On 7/29/2022 at 8:16 PM, MillionDollarCam said:

If the Jazz send him to a team like Milwaukee, then sure, ask for seven first rounders, all those picks are bound to be 25 or later anyway.

However, if they send him to a potential lottery team like New York, Charlotte, or Washington, then they can expect to receive no more than a max of what amounts to four first round picks.

Three first rounders along with Kai Jones is the equivalent to four first rounders. Rozier and Oubre would make up any difference in perceived value in my opinion. The Hornets could also take back any questionable contract that the Jazz would like to move (Malik Beasley or Jordan Clarkson).

4 assets sounds about right to me. May be willing to part with more picks depending on the players they're taking.

Mitchell's great but gut the team for him and I think we'll be the Wall/Beal Wizards 2.0

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, t96 said:

Is that it? Dude is an elite superstar scorer, how does he command that much less than Rudy friggin Gobert

Because Minnesota considerably overpaid for Gobert

Oh well, The Cavs just got substantially better, meanwhile we're still in Limbo because one of our best players is a fuging idiot.