• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boots on the ground to push back against Tepper's evil empire

top dawg

OK, now that I've got your attention. Since Tepper (or is it Rhule) has taken over, we've all noticed that they've tightened vids and such in camp. Basically, they've taken something akin to a Russian style of approach to the dissemination of vids, pics, and maybe even the news itself inasmuch as they are able. I mean, don't get me wrong, there is still independent media--this is America--but the control of what we see is real. And, it may not be a coincidence that they "acquired" Darin Gantt and Bill Voth...think about that...🤯😂

Being that we no longer get some of the perspectives that we've gotten before, I'd like to ask that anyone that has the time to sacrifice in that Carolina sweltering heat at Wofford College, to consider going there with a focus--a game plan, if you will. Though most of us can't promise you anything but pie and a generous amount of goodwill (with any amount of surety), we'd appreciate it if you attempt to be our ears and eyes on the ground. Take the tact of old-style journalists and run with it! Those play-by-plays are much appreciated! Moreover, those glimpses--those side missions--of players that aren't exactly being reported upon with any gusto are welcomed as well. 

We don't need anything fancy. We can't require anything. No super human efforts are warranted. Just little descriptions and observations here and there.

This is but a humble request from a fellow Huddler who wishes that he could be there. 

fug this unnecessary overreach by the Panthers FO, and the unholy corroboration by the NFL and DMCA. 😅 The evil empire doesn't seem to understand that more perspectives enhance the fan experience, and excites and energizes the fan base. On the real, a little pushback can go a long way towards making "camping" what it used to be. 

Thank you, all!

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

image.thumb.jpeg.d99db14a3b4f6ad9d286eb89bbbe7e20.jpeg

With all the social media I would tighten up the amount of video being displayed especially with 11 on 11 drills. As a fan I would love to see the entirety of the practice but understand other teams on the schedule will take what they can from a competitive advantage. 

• Pie 1