• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wait just a minute here...

Zod

Three other QBs out there that can now feel him catching up to them. Hope he knows to say "excuse me, coming through," as he climbs the depth chart here. 

PJ is already toast. Mayfield and Darnold don't have contracts for next year. If Corral can outplay them in training camp and those guys choke in the early season even the slightest, he's going to get his shot.

Rhule doesn't have the luxury to red shirt the guy. Mayfield and Darnold need to use that for motivation, otherwise they will be getting some valuable experience in the clipboard holding field for their next jobs.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Three other QBs out there that can now feel him catching up to them. Hope he knows to say "excuse me, coming through," as he climbs the depth chart here. 

PJ is already toast. Mayfield and Darnold don't have contracts for next year. If Corral can outplay them in training camp and those guys choke in the early season even the slightest, he's going to get his shot.

Rhule doesn't have the luxury to red shirt the guy. Mayfield and Darnold need to use that for motivation, otherwise they will be getting some valuable experience in the clipboard holding field for their next jobs.

PJ will be a special teams player on the roster, mark it down now.

Also do we really carry 3 QB’s this year? Especially with PJ’s Rhule connect guaranteeing him a roster spot. 

I think we shop darnold. Maybe keeping him until the QB market starts to get injuries. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

Full vid already floating around but this is time stamped to this drill. Corral obviously is faster and more accurate than the others. I thought Bakers thing was accuracy? Sam looks like he doesn't care. PJ would be fine as the actual 3rd string if Corral moved up

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1