• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Disciplinary Officer Sue Robinson is expected to announce her decision on Deshaun Watson's potential suspension Monday 9am EST

TheSpecialJuan

11 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I have the feeling that this is how the NFL sees it 

"People that took the payouts we don't care about", "We don't want to fight this in court with Deshaun's camp", and the worst "We can't lose money from the Cleveland games this year"

equals to half the season.

The NFLPA statement to me screams they know its a light verdict and they don't want the NFL to fight to increase it.

Perfect example of what they have been doing for decades. Ignoring players assaulting women. You have to believe the women. Especially when you have enough women to fill a NFL roster saying he did it. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Perfect example of what they have been doing for decades. Ignoring players assaulting women. You have to believe the women. Especially when you have enough women to fill a NFL roster saying he did it. 

Heard someone say the NFL isn’t going to hand down a hash penalty for this stuff because of what that precedent would mean for owners like Snyder, Jerry, Kraft.

• Pie 2

39 minutes ago, joemac said:

Watsons actions are unprecedented when it comes to an active NFL player.  No player has been accused of so many sexual crimes at one time.  

Lol. I hardly think his actions are "unprecedented." This sort of thing just wasn't public knowledge back 30, 40, 50 years ago. I am sure there were many worse than Watson in the "glory" days of the NFL.