• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith on his camp observation’s

ncfan

8 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Smitty came on to talk to Kyle Bailey on WFNZ and dropped these.  He seemed to really glow on Corral

The Henderson news I fantastic.

If Jackson, Henderson, and Horn can create a no fly zone back there then all we have to worry about is stopping the run… obviously easier said than done.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I like Corral's potential but I do think he needs a year of clipboard holding.

Maybe but I am fine playing him for practice this year. Especially if Rhuke gets fired and everyone is auditioning for jobs next year.

9 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

The Henderson news I fantastic.

If Jackson, Henderson, and Horn can create a no fly zone back there then all we have to worry about is stopping the run… obviously easier said than done.

Keith Taylor has been nothing but solid as well. Gashing up our linebackers 5-10 yards at a time and the run game yeah, still a concern

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Smiths player evaluation has been historically doodoo. Pretty sure he said Ryne Robinson was going to be the poo.

Had some good and bad, like everybody that makes predictions. His best was labeling Copper Kupp as the best WR in the draft when NO ONE ELSE even thought that. In fact that was steves beginnings and people were clowning him.... He was 100% on target with that given the recent triple crown.... 

• Pie 2