• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith on his camp observation’s

ncfan

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly think they might be hoping some desperate team will offer them something for Darnold. What they don't realize is that we were that desperate team and the Jets already cashed that check.

A team would need like 2 season ending QB injuries to come calling. The financial damage is done, just suck it up and pay him to run scout team. I'm sick of them acting like they didn't put themselves in a situation where Corral is only getting 3 reps a day because they're embarrassed to admit they fuged up. Rhule would get more respect on here if he'd just be honest and own the fug up

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

Maybe but I am fine playing him for practice this year. Especially if Rhuke gets fired and everyone is auditioning for jobs next year.

What good does everyone getting fired do for anyone? All he will have to do is learn yet another offense. It's really astounding Baker managed to do as well as he did considering he had like 4 head coaches and as many coordinators in 4 years.

I'd like to see what Baker could do with more than one season in the same offense.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

The Henderson news I fantastic.

If Jackson, Henderson, and Horn can create a no fly zone back there then all we have to worry about is stopping the run… obviously easier said than done.

Which makes me think we need to look into signing Suh possibly.

• Flames 1

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Keith Taylor has been nothing but solid as well.

Didn't Smitty predict Keith Taylor was going to be a good one with growth last offseason and preseason. Pretty sure I remember him saying something like that atleast a couple of times. 

If CJ and Horn are playing to thier potential that would make our secondary pretty damn good. Add in DJax + Taylor, STO, Dawson and Hartsfield being coached up by Wilks and that Bouye cut starts to makes sense.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Didn't Smitty predict Keith Taylor was going to be a good one with growth last offseason and preseason. Pretty sure I remember him saying something like that atleast a couple of times. 

If CJ and Horn are playing to thier potential that would make our secondary pretty damn good. Add in DJax + Taylor, STO, Dawson and Hartsfield being coached up by Wilks and that Bouye cut starts to makes sense.

Yeah I feel like that room is at the point where they're ready to go, don't need a Bouye type vet to help them along. Wilks is miles ahead of Evan Cooper or whoever coached the db's last year. 

• Pie 2

24 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

2260F4EF-4261-434C-9CFC-A28842E4EED3.jpeg

• Pie 2