• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson interview w Josina Anderson.

Come on, people. I know that some of y'all are better than this. You'd think that Robbie was speaking tlhIngan Hol. Just because he isn't speaking the King's English in a Standard English sort of way doesn't mean that he isn't communicating, and communicating effectively. 

If you can't understand or just simply want to clown him due to manner in which he speaks, then that just makes me raise an eyebrow towards you on several different fronts.

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 7
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 3

I'm probably one of the biggest RA detractors on this forum and I absolutely don't get the hate for this interview. Not sure what some of you expected but frankly I thought this was a pretty good interview and he gave fine answers to questions on revenge games and having something personal to prove this season.

Thanks for sharing.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

23 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Come on, people. I know that some of y'all are better than this. You'd think that Robbie was speaking tlhIngan Hol. Just because he isn't speaking the King's English in a Standard English sort of way doesn't mean that he isn't communicating, and communicating effectively. 

If you can't understand or just simply want to clown him due to manner in which he speaks, then that just makes me raise an eyebrow towards you on several different fronts.

Absolutely right. His English was absolutely fine and understandable. I'm not much of a fan of his right now and he gave mostly expected answers but I've heard way, way worse interviews.

Well, Robby got the big contract, he's got a coach that will make him a starter, he's got three potential QBs that can deliver him the ball. If he can go out there this season and show that he's earned all that and can make the most of it, he can win me over.

He's not a good interview, but he wasn't brought on board to do that. He's not too tall and he's mighty skinny, but he has used that to slip through coverages and slice into creases in defenses. He's done his best work in trying QB situations before, but he's also been one to point fingers and blame others. 

If he can go out there, do his job, hang onto the ball when it hits him in his hands, and support any and all of the guys that will be in there as QB, he can certainly redeem himself in my eyes.

• Pie 1