• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dolphins owner suspended

28 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Oh, that's what this is over. I was thinking it had to do with the tanking allegation.

Mentioned in the other thread that suspending an owner is kind of an interesting concept. I'd have to look into what all it practically means.

I suspect Cowboys fans would take to the streets in celebration if the NFL suspended their owner.  Foreskin fans would probably close the DC area for three days in celebration if Snyder was suspended.

• Flames 1

16 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Get a grip, man.

I was looking at the three owners on that list and thinking one of them is very different from the other two.  Kind of like comparing Hannibal Lechter to a guy ordering a Double Quarter Pounder at McDonald's.

• Pie 1

Just now, AlphabetsEnd said:

Does the timing of the announcement seem suspect to anyone? Coming a day after the Watson announcement seems like its defused discussion of the wrist slap. 

I was thinking of responding to Rayzor saying "or had this come to a head prior to the Watson suspension."

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

Dude don’t put Tepper in those two others - Tepper isn’t a criminal unlike Snyder and probably Ross 

That we know of. Considering how Tepper made his money, he probably broke a few laws such as insider trading over the years.

• Flames 1

45 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

That we know of. Considering how Tepper made his money, he probably broke a few laws such as insider trading over the years.

Wouldn’t surprise me. But as it stands, Tepper is not in the same class as Snyder, Ross, Bidwell. I’m of the belief that most if not all 32 NFL owners are gigantic pieces of human garbage. 

• Pie 1