• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Wednesday training camp thread

Zod

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

It’s not the play they are observing, it’s route combinations, personnel alignment and pre snap movement. I’m referring to people recording the practices not napkin sketches.

for instance, the patriots have a strict no camera policy at their facilities. In this league it’s always about having that one extra inch of advantage. 

Pats with a strict no camera policy? Gee, I wonder why they do that....

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

It’s not the play they are observing, it’s route combinations, personnel alignment and pre snap movement. I’m referring to people recording the practices not napkin sketches.

for instance, the patriots have a strict no camera policy at their facilities. In this league it’s always about having that one extra inch of advantage. 

Oh yeah, I forgot, you are the guy that thinks rhule is playing 3d chess and letting Darnold take 1rst string reps to throw off the browns.   Carry on........

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Michael G said:

Here's D. Newton tweet on the same play.

I really wish the fans could choose their beat reporters. He was in an interview w/ Keyshawn on his ESPN pod cast, and basically said that baker was struggling and was only going to be the starter bc of the trade and not his performance. 

38 minutes ago, joemac said:

Thats a helluva rep against Burns.  Honestly I would not be upset if Brady takes the LT spot, and we start Icky out at LG.  Whoever the best 5 linemen are, we need to get them on the field together.  Not really concerned with position right now.  Maybe Brady-Icky-Bozeman-Corbett-Moton is it?

Coaching staff seems to value experience over talent at LT. Brady got the experience. If he earns it, he earns it. Icky would be a very good LG too.

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Oh yeah, I forgot, you are the guy that thinks rhule is playing 3d chess and letting Darnold take 1rst string reps to throw off the browns.   Carry on........

Different conversation and wrong interpretation. If you want to talk about that subject again… which I thought we ended it by agreeing to disagree… then use that other thread.

I’m just asking an honest question on if franchises use people to go scout their competition via internet leaks of practice footage.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 2

39 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Good on Brian.  What fuging idiot...  I feel like he was purposely trying to disrespect Matt, and that's why Brian got so upset about it.  Really embarrassing we have "fans" out there saying poo like this in what should be a friendly/laid back setting.

that fan sacrificed himself to give Corral even more of an edge to get the starting spot. 

that fan is a hero

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1