• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Wednesday training camp thread

Zod

Just now, Kentucky Panther said:

All joking aside, you really have to think Rhule is only keeping Sam on the roster for pride. Baker will be our starter, Matt should be our backup and getting those reps. We really don’t need Darnold at all. Rhule saving face is more important than getting our “future” all the reps he can get. 

Keep your huddle lore in the "wasting reps" thread. It's the hierarchy that every NFL team uses. Plus if Sam has put in some work and looks salvageable as a backup it might help us deal him elsewhere.

• Pie 5

21 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Keep your huddle lore in the "wasting reps" thread. It's the hierarchy that every NFL team uses. Plus if Sam has put in some work and looks salvageable as a backup it might help us deal him elsewhere.

Oh give me a break. I live in reality and you choose not to. He’s terrible and we need to own the mistake at this point instead of keeping him around to ride the bench. 

C462B4F3-5F59-45C2-9DB4-0ED5189EC445.thumb.jpeg.997b904a116263c7b20fec3e2355e415.jpeg

We hAvE tO fOlLoW thE NFL hIeRaRcHy 

spacer.png

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Oh give me a break. I live in reality and you choose not to. He’s terrible and we need to own the mistake at this point instead of keeping him around to ride the bench. 

C462B4F3-5F59-45C2-9DB4-0ED5189EC445.thumb.jpeg.997b904a116263c7b20fec3e2355e415.jpeg

spacer.png

Lol at those rankings considering there are only 32 starting QBs

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

spacer.png

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ hes terrible. 

• Beer 3

8 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

Lol at those rankings considering there are only 32 starting QBs

Read.

In order to qualify, you need at least 150 attempts over the past two years.  There are 54 QB's who meet that criteria.  Of those QB's, Sam ranks near the bottom.  This isn't difficult to understand.  It's not difficult to see if you watch.  Sam is objectively one of the worst QB's in the NFL.

It doesn't make him a bad person, it just means he's not a good QB.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3

4 minutes ago, BrianS said:

Read.

In order to qualify, you need at least 150 attempts over the past two years.  There are 54 QB's who meet that criteria.  Of those QB's, Sam ranks near the bottom.  This isn't difficult to understand.  It's not difficult to see if you watch.  Sam is objectively one of the worst QB's in the NFL.

It doesn't make him a bad person, it just means he's not a good QB.

He might find success in the Fan Controlled Football League with Johnny Manziel. 

• Flames 1