• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers waive long snapper Thomas Fletcher

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Goes back to the draft. We needed OL out the wazoo (see 2021 OL) and instead of taking a chance on Trey Smith a LG with a day 2 grade and  a medical condition (Chiefs got him a few picks later) we wasted a pick on a LS who never stepped onto a pre-season or regular season field for us.

Smith had a great rookie year and looks to be a stud.

Oh he suited up in the Ravens game and got destroyed

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 4

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He was really happy to get drafted and get that guaranteed money. He was planning on getting like a quarter of that as an UDFA til Rhule came calling

I guess Matt Rhule really does make dreams come true.  Be on the lookout for Freddy Krueger 

• Beer 2

8 minutes ago, Evil Hurney said:

Wonder if the early release is to help Fletch latch on elsewhere. Basically, he's not gonna beat out JJ and it makes no sense to keep him on the PS.

Hasn't Jansen said this is his last year?

15 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Goes back to the draft. We needed OL out the wazoo (see 2021 OL) and instead of taking a chance on Trey Smith a LG with a day 2 grade and  a medical condition (Chiefs got him a few picks later) we wasted a pick on a LS who never stepped onto a pre-season or regular season field for us.

Smith had a great rookie year and looks to be a stud.

Thats on the doctors. Teams take players off the board based on doctors, irregardless of tape. Its why Carson Strong went undrafted too.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

If other ageless vets can still stick around, so can he.

Granted, it's not the most physically demanding job on the field.

Still, I thought he stated his intent to retire. Could be wrong, I suppose.

That draft was lowkey outstanding minus him let’s not make a mountain out of a molehill we hit on alot of really solid/good players. But lesson learned rhule no more drafting long snappers my guy you can shake a tree and one will fall down to you