• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp - Friday

Zod

8 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

We were 11-5 in 2017. We've had 4 losing seasons straight. 4 = 10? Also, 1997-2002 was a pretty bad run. Best season in there was 8-8. Are we worse off now then we were in that stretch? Maybe. But it's definitely haven't been no decade of losing. Put down the pipe bro. Or get a watch or something.

I think that right now, we’ve got the most talented team, top to bottom, we’ve had since ‘17. Time to make some noise. It’s put up or shut up for a lot of these guys. CMC included. If he can’t stay healthy this year he’s probably gone. 

37 minutes ago, joemac said:

I think that right now, we’ve got the most talented team, top to bottom, we’ve had since ‘17. Time to make some noise. It’s put up or shut up for a lot of these guys. CMC included. If he can’t stay healthy this year he’s probably gone. 

Shoot I was thinking today that if we had had Zylstra in 2017 instead of Bersin we probably beat NO.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Luciu5 said:

We were 11-5 in 2017. We've had 4 losing seasons straight. 4 = 10? Also, 1997-2002 was a pretty bad run. Best season in there was 8-8. Are we worse off now then we were in that stretch? Maybe. But it's definitely haven't been no decade of losing. Put down the pipe bro. Or get a watch or something.

Do you read idiot noob? I said almost a decade. But if it makes you feel better it's been half a decade since we were in the playoffs and almost a decade since we won a playoff game. That's 7 years to be exact. Unless we somehow win a playoff game this year that's a longer span than any other time period we have gone and yes there is a lot of mediocrity throughout Panthers history but this is shaping up to be the worst period. Even if Rhule is fired it will be another 2 or 3 years before we will see success. That's a good 10 years without a playoff win. 

This will get taken down but yeah I trust Baker's handoff game over Darnold's possible fumbles. Totally different energy/swag for such a small thing as a handoff. CMC is the highlight obviously but it has a different vibe when you know Baker could roll out and drop a bomb on any snap

15 hours ago, poundaway said:

Baker was sacked more than Sam last year.  He played injured and still had 8 more TD's than Sam.

Here's how Sam does with plenty of OL protection.  Watch the first minute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEyl69Tccs

Wasn't  Mayfield's Browns favorite to win their division?  Or had enough talents to do so?  How is this apples to apples?