• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keeper/Dynasty League Advice Needed

I can keep three players on this last at the price points they were purchased for ahead of last season. The rest will be up for grabs again via auction come draft day. Technically I can keep the same players year over year at the price points here - but I’m assuming keepers turn over quite a bit year over year assuming you’re finding cheap studs whether it be rookies or breakout stars etc. 

My only lock to keep right now is Javonte Williams for just $6. Fournette isn’t a young buck anymore but for the price and being the lead back in TB this season with probably a lot of volume in a high scoring offense, $11 feels like a steal and that I need to lock them both down for just $17 total. 

Gets harder for my third and final keeper. Lamb is due to break out as he’s a legit stud and the only big time threat in that Dallas passing game at $30. If I didn’t keep him he would probably cost $50-$60 to try and buy him again. Waddle at $6 is an absolute steal but I’m less of a believer in him due to Tua and with Hill being in town. Pitts at $30 is intriguing as a top fantasy TE but if I had to choose him vs. Lamb at the same cost to keep I’m going Lamb. 

I think DJ is poised for a big year but can probably be had for around the same cost amongst the crowd I am drafting with. Thought about keeping a QB but getting two starting RBs for $17 will leave me with a large budget to acquire my QB1 and TE1. 

Thoughts from the Huddle fantasy gurus?

37E1CCD3-D66F-4873-90D4-92EF3173A0D9.jpeg

Edited by OnlyPantherFaninMaine

Waddle

Williams

Pitts/Moore

I personally am not as high on Lamb as others. There are more mouths to feed in that offense between Schultz, Elliot, Pollard, Gallup and Washington (if they stay healthy). Lamb is the clear #1, but there are enough solid options in that offense to eat into his targets.

Pitts is a freak TE prospect who is pretty much the only proven target on that entire team not named Cordelle Patterson.

Moore is good for 1,100 yards and 5 TDs regardless of who's throwing it to him, and with Baker he has the chance to improve. I think he and Lamb have similar years, and he is $4 cheaper. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Waddle

Williams

Pitts/Moore

I personally am not as high on Lamb as others. There are more mouths to feed in that offense between Schultz, Elliot, Pollard, Gallup and Washington (if they stay healthy). Lamb is the clear #1, but there are enough solid options in that offense to eat into his targets.

Pitts is a freak TE prospect who is pretty much the only proven target on that entire team not named Cordelle Patterson.

Moore is good for 1,100 yards and 5 TDs regardless of who's throwing it to him, and with Baker he has the chance to improve. I think he and Lamb have similar years, and he is $4 cheaper. 

Appreciate your insight. Not high on Fournette for just $11? Fantasy media seems to love him this season and he would probably cost quite a bit over $11 in the auction. 

I'd probably go Waddle like above.  Hill is going to create opportunity for others.  He demands too much coverage.  Waddle is the benefactor and cheap

Pitts seems too risky in that offense this year given the cost. 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I'd probably go Waddle like above.  Hill is going to create opportunity for others.  He demands too much coverage.  Waddle is the benefactor and cheap

Pitts seems too risky in that offense this year given the cost. 

The only other guy on that offense that seems to be a threat to his target share is a rookie that many had a second round grade on. 

Pitts is the #1 in that offense. They may not have the best QB in the league, but arthur smith can design an offense and feed his playmakers (see Titans tenure).

9 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Waddle

Williams

Pitts/Moore

James Washington fractured his foot, Gallup coming off a late season Acl tear will most likely start on pup to begin the year, there’s so many targets available in that offense Ceedee is a slam dunk in PPR. Combine that with the cowboys having one of the fastest paced offenses, more plays = more opportunity's. It’s hard to imagine Ceedee being in a better situation.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, shaq said:

James Washington fractured his foot, Gallup coming off a late season Acl tear will most likely start on pup to begin the year, there’s so many targets available in that offense Ceedee is a slam dunk in PPR. Combine that with the cowboys having one of the fastest paced offenses, more plays = more opportunity's. It’s hard to imagine Ceedee being in a better situation.

Didn't realize the injuries Dallas was dealing with. That changes a ton for me personally then:

Waddle

Williams

Lamb

Probably the best bang for your buck

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I'd go fournette, javonte, and lamb personally but I can certainly see swapping lamb  for Waddle for the discount route.

I believe lamb is going off this year with Cooper gone.

Your budget is 200?  Does the league start 2 rb/2 wr/1 flex or something else?

My other fantasy random thoughts:

Zach ertz (te10 most places) and he had crazy targets last year in a pass happy Arizona offense.  Hopkins suspended for six weeks.

Absolute target hogs on bad teams:  Darnell Mooney, brandin cooks

I almost always draft kareem hunt in ppr leagues.  He is generally a steal.  However, he is more iffy depending on the cleveland qb situation .

Other cheap rbs I like: chase Edmonds, Melvin Gordon, cordarelle Patterson, James Cook.

Trey lance is the cheap qb to target.  He is gonna get rush stats.  I'm happy to take a chance on him.  I will always draft a 2nd qb with him though since he could bust.  I like carr and cousins as cheaper options as I think both those offenses will be good.

Also some leagues are really undervaluing Godwin.  He will miss some time at the start of the year but if I can get him for wr3 price, he could be huge in the playoffs.

6 hours ago, w280sax said:

I'd go fournette, javonte, and lamb personally but I can certainly see swapping lamb  for Waddle for the discount route.

I believe lamb is going off this year with Cooper gone.

Your budget is 200?  Does the league start 2 rb/2 wr/1 flex or something else?

Budget is 260. The league starts 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 3 Flex, + K and D/ST