• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Live Updates: Training camp practice on Saturday, August 6

Carolina Panthers

37 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

can anyone give me a conceivably good reason why PJ is taking snaps from Corral?  Just give me one reason thats not "because he went to temple".  Thats not a hard question

Because right now he's the better and more experienced QB. I'll even add another for free. Corral can't beat out Darnold for back-up role until he's able to beat out PJ and so far he hasn't done that. 

• Pie 3

10 minutes ago, frankw said:

Teddy Bridgewater called out Rhule's consistently outcoached staff and Matt couldn't move on from him fast enough but he needs to get as many additional looks as possible at the worst starting quarterback in the league just to be sure.

Notice how they incorporated so many more Red Zone drills in practice lol. Bridgewater affected the way Rhule coaches all the way from Denver.

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Because right now he's the better and more experienced QB. I'll even add another for free. Corral can't beat out Darnold for back-up role until he's able to beat out PJ and so far he hasn't done that. 

Rhule has shown tremendous favoritism towards his guys whether they suck or not. His position competitiins are a joke. Are we seriously planning on cutting our 3rd round pick we traded up to get in TC? Unless Rhule plans on cutting Baker or Darnold, PJ should be getting zero snaps. He had his chance over the past 2 years. Corral can't develop faster while the snaps he needs are being given to training camp fodder. We aren't carrying 4 QBs. 

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

PJ is at his ceiling, Corral is just starting. ITs stupid that they are even competing, PJ should not be on a NFL roster. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

This poo with QB and the OL just reignites my hate for Rhule.  He is just so fuging stupid.  It's the same poo he did in camp last year with Moton and rotating him around for no fuging reason, while playing fuging musical chairs at LT the whole time.  It's amateurish bullshit.  And just like I said last season, it's the same as the old cliche, "if you have more than one QB, you have no QBs," except I applied it to the OL last season.  He just kept jacking around instead of putting one guy at the spot and giving him the reps so they could envelop continuity, and so, by them time it mattered, we were scrambling to find a quality combo of OLinemen, and never could.  Then you have the dumbass come out and say he should've gave BC a look earlier, like 99% of us were saying since preseason.  Now, you see BC looking like he was the beat option at LT last season with the reps he's getting this preseason (although this is also fuging stupid because you decide to do that after we draft a projected franchise tackle in Icky), and it becomes painfully obvious, he is a fuging idiot.  He keeps following this same stupid ass pattern and it always causes more problems.  

I wish Fitt would just release Darnold so Rhule didn't have him to waste reps on.  He's holding up the progress of the whole fuging team going through these stupid ass gestures.

I would sign up for your newsletter.  You are speaking the gospel 

• Beer 1

What's the Practice Squad rule for rookies? I know normally a player has to clear waivers before being placed on, but just for kicks and giggles say PJ makes the team and they want to put Corrall on the PS. 

Is their some kind of rookie protection? Or would he have to clear waivers like everyone else?

Edited by WolfpackPantherMan

1 minute ago, WolfpackPantherMan said:

What's the Practice Squad rule for rookies? I know normally a player has to clear waivers before being placed on, but say PJ makes the team and they want to put Corrall on the PS. 

Is their some kind of rookie protection? Or would he have to clear waivers like everyone else?

He would not clear waivers

Tepper should fire the entire front office immediately if that’s the case 

• Beer 3