• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players coach?!

jackson113

35 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Yeah, I expect some Huddlers here to be subjective. It appears like some of the tweets being posted here are very much subjective also. Impartiality is kinda going by the wayside.

You think? I love all the keyboard coaches here. Going by the wayside is an understatement. If you hate Rhule, you think the way he puts his hat on in the morning is wrong. Go cheer for someone else till they get someone you agree with. The coaches for NFL teams consistently make choices to help them win games. Sometimes in hindsight, it’s the wrong choice. Some people are idiots (ZOD) some people are just babies. 

Just now, Actionman0z said:

You think? I love all the keyboard coaches here. Going by the wayside is an understatement. If you hate Rhule, you think the way he puts his hat on in the morning is wrong. Go cheer for someone else till they get someone you agree with. The coaches for NFL teams consistently make choices to help them win games. Sometimes in hindsight, it’s the wrong choice. Some people are idiots (ZOD) some people are just babies. 

Idiots and babies who knew Rhules moves were not going to work out.....so what does that make him? 

Just now, PootieNunu said:

Yea the scout that told Ellis our practice looks like some hot college mess was minding his business.......

We were referred to as a team being run by squirrels that chewed their way into the attic. 

Was this "league scout" at the Panthers practice? Well that wouldn't be nice.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Was this "league scout" at the Panthers practice? Well that wouldn't be nice.

You dont have to be at our practice, look at the tweets coming out of camp and stop following Rhule blindly. As it stands right now he is the worst HC in the league pending the new hires. 

Only Meyer was worse last season.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

I dont think the moves need to be laid out again.....pick pretty much anything Rhule has done. 

Subjective really. You don’t get to watch tape. They play the best player who gives them a chance to win until you’re out of it, then you can get guys game reps (blowout losses, missed playoffs, etc). If that guy finds success great, you found a player. If he struggles, well he has work to do. Not everyone takes to coaching. But to constantly dump on the head coach is also just stupid.

I still don’t understand why, in professional sports, one adult punishes another adult by making them do cardio… I mean these are grown ass men, tell them not to do stupid fuging poo that’s going to cost the team and be done with it.

This isn’t JV football where you are making one of the tubby kids remember his mistakes because he doesn’t want to run… in three days these guys won’t even remember the play or the lap they took around the field.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

Which moves are you specifically referring to? The people in here put way too much on coaching staffs, and not enough on players. 

I think that's true for the most part.

The only move that I thought was completely asine was picking up Darnold's option. Don't get me wrong, I thought that trading a second for him was a dumb move, but that option was unbelievable. That being said, it was done and I moved on. 

2 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

Subjective really. You don’t get to watch tape. They play the best player who gives them a chance to win until you’re out of it, then you can get guys game reps (blowout losses, missed playoffs, etc). If that guy finds success great, you found a player. If he struggles, well he has work to do. Not everyone takes to coaching. But to constantly dump on the head coach is also just stupid.

Get to watch tape of what? The trash that Rhule thought we needed that he could coach up? The fact is they had more information than the average fan who already knew these guys sucked, but rhule thought he was a genius and could coach them up. This isnt college football anymore. 

• Pie 1