• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players coach?!

jackson113

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I saw the thread and already knew what to expect. It really is that Elon Musk meme. Grown men taking dives in front of anything remotely negative heading Rhule's way.

NOoooooo MATT let me save you! 😂

Its like they dont think the rest of us want the team to win, we just dont see a path with the current leadership,. If we go on to be 12-5 with a good playoff run I will gladly eat crow, but i dont see it happening. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I saw the thread and already knew what to expect. It really is that Elon Musk meme. Grown men taking dives in front of anything remotely negative heading Rhule's way.

NOoooooo MATT let me save you! 😂

"Taking dives?" How colorful!

Grown men incessantly whining at the mere mention of a name doesn't speak of objectivity or maturity.

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Grown men incessantly whining at the mere mention of a name doesn't speak of objectivity or maturity.

You've questioned the objectivity / maturity of the people who think he should be fired.

Believe it or not, it's quite possible to be objective, mature and even knowledgeable and believe that Rhule isn't qualified for his job.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, top dawg said:

Rhule is paid VERY handsomely. Rhule makes big decisions. Rhule has direct input of most things related to the day to day operation of the team. His time here has accounted for two 5 win seasons and 3 combined wins over our divisional rivals. He also has brought in an OC he fired and two starting QB's who have been amongst the worst of their peers. If someone is seriously bothered by criticism of that body of work they are just not going to have a good time in fan circles until the team actually wins something meaningful.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Rhule is paid VERY handsomely. Rhule makes big decisions. Rhule has direct input of most things related to the day to day operation of the team. His time here has accounted for two 5 win seasons and 3 combined wins over our divisional rivals. He also has brought in an OC he fired and two starting QB's who have been amongst the worst of their peers. If someone is seriously bothered by criticism of that body of work they are just not going to have a good time in fan circles until the team actually wins something meaningful.

Post of the week..Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

At least Teddy ball was kind of watchable and we were sort of competitive, all we needed was a true upgrade at QB. Instead we got Sam fuging Darnold and got blown out repeatedly last year. 

That is what really soured everyone on Rhule. Most of our games last season were borderline unwatchable, especially in the later part of the season. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1