• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Scrimmage Play by Play and Observations

firstdayfan

Great write up. I had totally forgotten about Darryl Johnson. Would be nice if he contributed this year as the Dline is a concern. The whole TE situation Is a head scratcher.  It’s a bottom 5 unit and they did nothing to try and improve. The contract they gave gave Ian Thomas is crazy. He would be a TE 3 at best on most teams. 

2 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

We used to get this. Not sure what happened.

I think the team cracked down on Igo posting stuff for some reason, or he stopped attending camp. Not sure. But there were several years where he had incredible content.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

27 minutes ago, t96 said:

I think the team cracked down on Igo posting stuff for some reason, or he stopped attending camp. Not sure. But there were several years where he had incredible content.

If you're going to cut off independent media from creating content you gotta be making your own camp confidentials or something similar. Last year we got the dumb draft video and then one 20 minute camp thing that was basically a collection of highlights everyone had already seen on twitter or youtube. If you go back and watch the original camp confidentials or black and blue or whatever it's called, that was legit. Maybe Tepper is too cheap to hire a legit production team

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, bruceleeroy said:

The Panther media team is doing a horrid job. 

I don’t have anything bad to say about anyone over there. I do wish there was a little more selection in terms of highlights. Not for me, I’m there every day. When my kids can’t make it, they love that stuff.