• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp - Monday

Zod

43 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Rhule consistently proves me wrong when I think he can't be any more stupid or narcissistic as bad as that sounds. The realist in me fully believes these days that whatever is the dumbest decision to make he will do it and then be proven wrong ultimately admitting months later he was wrong. Meanwhile many fat chicken wing eating blubber boys on the huddle were predicting the bad decision for months which leads me to believe Tepper could have hired one of our resident tubbos to coach and gotten a hell of a lot better coach who at bare minimum could have had the gift of seeing the future ramifications months down the road of making bone headed decisions but somehow we are still led by the original wonder dunce himself coach Rhule.

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

17 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

I haven’t been since we stopped doing 2-a-days. I appreciate the updates, though. 

Yup, those were the fun days.  They actually hit too...after the first few practices, obviously.  Fans could also get right up to the practice field, especially the lower one by the woods.  Back then, the pads would really pop and the defense would get geeked after a big hit.  Now, they get cut or have to run gassers for too big of a hit in practice.  It wouldn't shock me if camp goes completely tackle free in the near future.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, YourLastThought said:

Rhule consistently proves me wrong when I think he can't be any more stupid or narcissistic as bad as that sounds. The realist in me fully believes these days that whatever is the dumbest decision to make he will do it and then be proven wrong ultimately admitting months later he was wrong. Meanwhile many fat chicken wing eating blubber boys on the huddle were predicting the bad decision for months which leads me to believe Tepper could have hired one of our resident tubbos to coach and gotten a hell of a lot better coach who at bare minimum could have had the gift of seeing the future ramifications months down the road of making bone headed decisions but somehow we are still led by the original wonder dunce himself coach Rhule.

I don’t know whether to be insulted or agree with you. 
So I’ll say this: “You’re right”and “How dare you.”

• Flames 2

28 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

fuging tools running this team currently

They really have a bunch of Paul Blarts going around shaking down their own fans like they're a burden. Just absolutely embarrassing.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 3

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

Pretty sure that was some random guy. Some of ya'll really will go to any lengths to shield Panthers mgmt. Weird.

huh? DJ Moore legit says "I saw your channel, I heard what you said...." and then (I think it was PNP) talks back to DJ and attempts to defend his comments and DJ dismisses him.....

your "pretty sure" basically means "I have no idea" hahahahaha

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1