Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Training camp practice on Tuesday, August 9 (Use this for discussion)


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I use Jake as a comparison. In that comparison Baker doesn't measure up. You at least need a Jake Delhomme, Joe Flacco level QB to do anything in the playoffs/Superbowl.

Baker was a first rounder, Jake wasn't. He failed expectations. He's a back up level guy in reality. You guys are measuring Sam and Baker to see who the tallest midget is.

It's best for the Panthers and fans to move forward, embrace youth and get #9's feet wet.

We've seen Baker play,.....over it.

Nah dude you specially said Baker has never lifted an NFL team and now back peddling when called out on it. You’re moving the goalposts now. (Even then I still don’t agree with your analysis) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Nah dude you specially said Baker has never lifted an NFL team and now back peddling when called out on it. You’re moving the goalposts now. (Even then I still don’t agree with your analysis) 

Baker was the worst player on the one Browns playoff team and they couldn't wait to get rid of the guy.... Baker held that playoff team back, which was arguably the best roster in the NFL. He barely beat a broken Steelers team w 9 injured players and Mason Rudolph at QB. Agree with the man above you. 

Edited by Jared Patterson
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Baker was the worst player on the one Browns playoff team and they couldn't wait to get rid of the guy.... Baker held that playoff team back, which was arguably the best roster in the NFL. He barely beat a broken Steelers team w 9 injured players and Mason Rudolph at QB. Agree with the man above you. 

Nice edit after you realized you were on your alt lol

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Nice edit after you realized you were on your alt lol

Excuse my naivety , but why do people use alts? It feels like people using hacks to cheat in video games, but in this they aren’t really even winning anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bruceleeroy said:

Again you show your ignorance.

 

2 hours ago, bruceleeroy said:

Baker absolutely lifted the Browns to the playoffs.  You have lost what little credibility you might have had.

Again, reading comprehension. Any Championship? Conference or otherwise? If not, he's not better than UDFA Jake Delhomme.

Facts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jb2288 said:

Nah dude you specially said Baker has never lifted an NFL team and now back peddling when called out on it. You’re moving the goalposts now. (Even then I still don’t agree with your analysis) 

To the playoffs? What happened then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jared Patterson said:

Baker was the worst player on the one Browns playoff team and they couldn't wait to get rid of the guy.... Baker held that playoff team back, which was arguably the best roster in the NFL. He barely beat a broken Steelers team w 9 injured players and Mason Rudolph at QB. Agree with the man above you. 

It was the defense that blew the playoff game not baker. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, rippadonn said:

I use Jake as a comparison. In that comparison Baker doesn't measure up. You at least need a Jake Delhomme, Joe Flacco level QB to do anything in the playoffs/Superbowl.

Baker was a first rounder, Jake wasn't. He failed expectations. He's a back up level guy in reality. You guys are measuring Sam and Baker to see who the tallest midget is.

It's best for the Panthers and fans to move forward, embrace youth and get #9's feet wet.

We've seen Baker play,.....over it.

What is Baker's stats first two years vs. Jake's and Flacco's first two years they started?

As usual, hot takes without any research or support

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, rippadonn said:

 

Again, reading comprehension. Any Championship? Conference or otherwise? If not, he's not better than UDFA Jake Delhomme.

Facts

Dilfer and Foles won a Super Bowl, so by this logic they must be better than Jake and Cam. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Excuse my naivety , but why do people use alts? It feels like people using hacks to cheat in video games, but in this they aren’t really even winning anything.

To make it look like somebody agrees with them...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...