• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How much playing time will Matt Corral get on Saturday?

Zod

I think PJ and Matt get all the snaps.  70-30 split in PJ's favor.  

Which isn't bad.  You don't want to drown Corral with too much especially since he hasn't gotten a ton of work in camp.  I still think Rhule looks out for PJ.   He is going to get cut.   Give him preseason game 1 to try to get picked up as depth elsewhere. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Which isn't bad.  You don't want to drown Corral with too much especially since he hasn't gotten a ton of work in camp.  I still think Rhule looks out for PJ.   He is going to get cut.   Give him preseason game 1 to try to get picked up as depth elsewhere. 

I'd strongly suggest having the riot police on standby if that occurs...

• Pie 5

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd strongly suggest having the riot police on standby if that occurs...

it's preseason game 1.  

I mean, if you gave Sam and Baker 2 series a piece that would mean starters playing into the 2nd quarter?! In preseason game 1.     

Did a single team play their starters for a complete quarter last preseason in the first game?  How many played their starting O at all? 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

Why would we waste snaps from a preseason game on a QB we know pretty much for sure will not make the team. PJ is a good dude and he has the talent to be a backup somewhere else but just not with us right now. 

Also, if there is a good time to give Corral snaps, it's preseason. He won't drown, he'll welcome the challenge.

• Pie 2