• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mind boggling stuff.

cookinbrak

Chemours got busted for dumping chemicals into the Cape Fear river. Where I live we use a well (the water sucks, so I drink bottled), so I didn't think it affected us.
Apparently Chemours had to test our water and it had miniscule amounts of pfa in it. They said they would bring us some water and supply us with vouchers to buy more. Cool, they would give me a couple of cases of water.

60 gallons of water are sitting on my porch. 60 gallon jugs. And then a debit card that renews monthly to buy more.

On 8/10/2022 at 1:00 AM, cookinbrak said:

Well, they only have to purify one river...

Install an under sink RO system.

And yes, it stinks, but it's been here a LONG time, no clue what the long term effects are, but there's a LOT of people here that have never drank bottled water.

On 8/9/2022 at 5:44 PM, cookinbrak said:

Chemours got busted for dumping chemicals into the Cape Fear river. Where I live we use a well (the water sucks, so I drink bottled), so I didn't think it affected us.
Apparently Chemours had to test our water and it had miniscule amounts of pfa in it. They said they would bring us some water and supply us with vouchers to buy more. Cool, they would give me a couple of cases of water.

60 gallons of water are sitting on my porch. 60 gallon jugs. And then a debit card that renews monthly to buy more.

They need to throw some people in jail over this shet

Edited by Shocker