• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D-JAC gave the quote of the camp IMO

top dawg

24 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Vocal leadership wasn’t the biggest issue last season. The issue last year was that they coddled Sam Darnold and didn’t bring in any competition for him. That literally ruined the season. They’re still doing it to a degree letting him have first team reps knowing full well his ass ain’t starting week 

They both were issues and on paper both look to have been addressed.

If we can get it to somehow work with Rhule, cool. I’m all for what works.

If the players like him, he’s brought in good coaches, and he’s reigned back decision wise to just not making stupid depth or in game calls, we can compete.

At the end of the day, Matt seems like a likeable shmuck when he doesn’t try to oversell or turn into the car salesman mode. Maybe he’s got some added humility and I cannot imagine he wants to maintain this perception of a deshuffled slimy czar for a team. 

I’d prefer a better coach but we can succeed with what we have when I look at the NFC (which is kind of a mess after TB, LAR, GB, and SF)