• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Wednesday 8-10 Discussion

rayzor

24 minutes ago, top dawg said:

You lucky fug. 

Yeah, I'm hating. 

Don't try to go, just go! And enjoy your good fortune.

Lol living in this area ain’t good fortune! But yeah already got time off work Tuesday so I’ll be there at least 1 of the days.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, PootieNunu said:

I truly believe this is the only reason they are giving Sam reps with the 1s. No way Rhule cuts PJ. 

Sam will be dealt (not likely) or cut. 

The exact same situation Baker was in just a couple weeks ago.

Nobody wanted to trade then friends happened.

Young Lion vs Baker and Baker get's ragdolled but again Matt Rhule coddles Baker to the finish line. This wasn't a real competition and Matt Rhule is trying to crush the young QBs spirit until he complies and falls in love with donut day. Duck donuts anybody?

Matt Rhule continues to mismanage. Your putting another wayward QB ahead of Matt Corral. Not just Matt Corral but a Matt Corral who just put on a circus show of accuracy at your camp. Stupid is as stupid does.

If your rookie draft pick is playing like this YOU PLAY HIM it's football HE'S A FOOTBALL PLAYER. Your new QB is here before you....the lion king cat GIF

Matt Rhule truly sucks at this.

Screenshot_20220618-002624~2.png

You feed a lion BEEF, bloody, NOT donuts.

Edited by rippadonn

13 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Young Lion vs Baker and Baker get's ragdolled but again Matt Rhule coddles Baker to the finish line. This wasn't a real competition and Matt Rhule is trying to crush the young QBs spirit until he complies and falls in love with donut day. Duck donuts anybody?

Matt Rhule continues to mismanage. Your putting another wayward QB ahead of Matt Corral. Not just Matt Corral but a Matt Corral who just put on a circus show of accuracy at your camp. Stupid is as stupid does.

If your rookie draft pick is playing like this YOU PLAY HIM it's football HE'S A FOOTBALL PLAYER. Your new QB is here before you....the lion king cat GIF

Matt Rhule truly sucks at this.

Screenshot_20220618-002624~2.png

You feed a lion BEEF, bloody, NOT donuts.

robin hood sucking thumb GIF

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nah. It's about trust.

Scott Fitterer could say something I really didn't want to hear and I'd probably believe him.

Matt Rhule could say something I absolutely want to hear and I'd just as likely call bullsh-t.

Not everything Matt Rhule says is stupid, but given his poor performance as a head coach over the last two seasons, when he does say dumb sh-t, it gets magnified.

That's fair, and I understand the people that hate Rhule.  The people I dont understand are the ones who would rather the team fail to be right about Rhule instead of Rhule just improving with the experience he has had.  I get tempered expectations, I don't get hoping for the worst.  I also dont get the people who turn any positive thing Rhule does or anything they agree with he says into some made up negative just to be doom and gloom.

• Flames 1

8 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

I despise Rhule. I think Baker is worlds better than Corral at this respective point in their careers. I have high hopes for Corral as a future starter.

That’s it. We can be ok with Baker starting until Corral is ready without supporting Rhule. People that try to force you in a corner usually don’t have much of an argument…

7 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

I despise Rhule. I think Baker is worlds better than Corral at this respective point in their careers. I have high hopes for Corral as a future starter.

If Corral didn't have this LaMelo like skillset I'd say play the veteran but this young man has come in with skill, raw aggression, not taking no for an answer, slinging the rock with touch and precision.

He's a football player who has done everything short of kneecapping his perceived competition. If he didn't flash like he did, OK. He did more than flash. This kid should be playing. Baker is a lost case.

• Poo 2

6 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

My opinion isn't a corner. This is a forum.

Telling someone they must believe one thing because they disagree with an opinion is trying to put them in a corner.  People can be ok with Baker starting over Corral and not be trying to "constantly defend Rhule."  Thanks for the forum update though....

• Pie 1