• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Fan Fest 2022

falconlynx

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Odd fact, I still have the original 8 track tape player that came in my old truck. Lost the knobs but those are easy to find. That should be worth absolutely nothing. 

8 tracks...Lord have mercy 😄

I think the oldest thing I still have (besides my body) is an old boombox from the '80s that used to belong to my sister.

Edited by Mr. Scot

49 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

8 tracks...Lord have mercy 😄

I think the oldest thing I still have (besides my body) is an old boombox from the '80s that used to belong to my sister.

I'm not giving up my old 79 C10. It's not all original but it still turns head. Kinda like me. 

But I admit I upgraded the stereo system quite a bit among other things. Can't say the same for myself. 

• Flames 1

7 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Pats just announced they are only playing deep 2nd stringers and mainly 3rd stringers. They are gonna hide how bad its going to be, haha. At the same time, I believe the Giants will look just as bad.

You really buy the narrative that the Pats are going to be bad? If it was going to be as bad as the media believes, Bill would've hired an offensive coordinator. You don't get to 9 Super Bowls and win 6 by being dumb. This idea that everyone thinks Bill doesn't know what he's doing here is a joke.

6 hours ago, The Huddler said:

lmao me too wife has open house she is a teacher. I have a 1 year old daughter i am watching. 

You're only watching your one year old because your wife is gone? I've been a stay at home dad with a full time job for the past two years with a now 5 year old and 3 year old. Started with a 3 year old and 2 year old. 

• Pie 1