• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tickets for Washington game going for a buck..

Foreskin fans have been fed up with Snyder for quite a while.  He took the keys to the place in '99, and I think by '09 most had accepted that he was a lost cause.  They still supported the team, but they disassociated him from the football team.

I guess that disassociation may be fading.  Granted, preseason games are not the same as regular season games, but $1? 

I'm sure that in Snyder's mind the mere masses can't possibly understand his genius and motives.  He sets the standard for ownership train wrecks in several categories.

Edited by Sgt Schultz
  • Beer 2

Lol it’s a Commanders preseason game against the Panthers. What did you expect? Carson Wentz vs. Baker Mayfield for a quarter! Taylor Heinicke vs. Sam Darnold! Maybe even Kyle Allen facing off with Matt Corral and PJ Walker! 

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, DeSim said:

I mean, in all honesty…who the hell wants to go to a preseason game?

I have been to several and enjoyed all of them.  Less crowded, less stressed because I don't care so much who wins.  I went to a preseason game in our Superbowl year against Miami and it was a lot of fun.  Joe Webb led us to a 4th qtr victory.  

• Pie 4

47 minutes ago, DeSim said:

I mean, in all honesty…who the hell wants to go to a preseason game?

When my kids were smaller, we preferred to take them to a preseason game. We usually went to game 2 or 3 under the old format. The kids could only sit still for about half a game which is all the starters played back then. We'd head back to the hotel at half time and I'd watch the second half on TV.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Foreskin fans have been fed up with Snyder for quite a while.  He took the keys to the place in '99, and I think by '09 most had accepted that he was a lost cause.  They still supported the team, but they disassociated him from the football team.

I guess that disassociation may be fading.  Granted, preseason games are not the same as regular season games, but $1? 

I'm sure that in Snyder's mind the mere masses can't possibly understand his genius and motives.  He sets the standard for ownership train wrecks in several categories.

Youre right there with it, the skins/commies/wtfs had maybe the most loyal fan group out of any team. During the 90s they even traveled in the top 5 along with blowboys and packers. It reminded me of seeing super nascar fans with wall-2-wall merch and one day its all gone/dont care. Hogs were the true super fans and the waiting list for season tickets was like 10+ years. Many 20-40 year ticket holders had been dropping their support after danny boy took over(he did hire Joe Gibbs to hold the mob off some, but it was soon forgotten too)

Tepper should be aware, but I doubt he even cares/knows about the once rich skin/commies/wtfs fans following. Tepper teared out the seats among the goalpost and many had tickets there for 10+ years, didnt tell anyone and they found out cause someone posted the demo......catmans' son was among the many people who got tossed out like trash. That was when I was over my honeymoon with tepper, scumbag move to some of the most loyal fans. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

24 minutes ago, trueblade said:

When my kids were smaller, we preferred to take them to a preseason game. We usually went to game 2 or 3 under the old format. The kids could only sit still for about half a game which is all the starters played back then. We'd head back to the hotel at half time and I'd watch the second half on TV.

I've been to a couple and had a pretty good time...

Went to one at Mountaineer Stadium in Morgantown when they played the Steelers with a buddy who was a Pittsburgh fan.

Took my stepson to the one against the Dolphins a couple years back where Christian McCaffrey busted a long touchdown run. That raised his interest level some.

• Pie 1