• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Commies GameDay Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

There's plenty of preseason game left for Corral to play... Its been pretty clear that PJ was ahead of Corral in terms of running the offense, so unsurprising he gets in first. We always knew Corral was a project. PJ may suck, but he's likely ahead of him right this second, and the other players competing for roster slots also deserve a QB that can in theory run the offense better.

But there's plenty of time. Its possible Corral will get more playing time than any other QB still this game. I doubt it, but its possible.

Don’t care. We know what he can do. He doesn’t need the play time. 

• Pie 4

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Again, I just done understand this poo at all.  And again, I like PJ.  But this poo just makes no sense.  We know what PJ is and what he's capable of with live reps and in real games.  He is a solid backup.  He is 2-0 as an NFL starter.  But wtf are we learning by playing him over Corral in the 3rd Qtr of a preseason game?  They keep talking about development, and this is the kind of poo we do????  And this compounded on top of us still wasting reps on Darnold when he will either be a backup or released...  I just don't fuging get it.

I'm trying to remember the second game he started, I know one was a shutout vs the Lions 23-0 but we could have won that game without a QB... Got two fgs off two turnovers in the redzone....

Hes is 2-8 TD to INT... He's not an NFL talent.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1