• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you like the new radio guy?

Donald LaFell

Anish has a deeper voice than I expected which is okay. I listened to the radio for Baker's series just to hear him. I didn't detect any excitement in his voice. Kurt Coleman was more excited than he was if you can believe that. Maye it'll come as the season progresses and the games mean something.

They played some of Robinson's audio from our 2003 Rams game and Eagles NFC championship game during the pregame broadcast. Ah, memories.

I think he is decent and knowledgeable of the game.  Like everything else preseason there are some things he can get better at.  I think I heard him call basketball and some bowl games last year and he is pretty good.

Doesn’t try to be cossel or madden. the best qualities he has are that he has a good voice and realizes the game is the main attraction and not him. I think a lot of broadcasters lack that trait.  

I think he will be good and get better.