• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players who stood out today.

Wundrbread33

I was a bit distracted with the kids but some guys who stood out in moments:

Hartsfield - Just a football player. Closes quickly. Thick build. Plays the ball and tackles well. I’ve always liked him. Justifies a big role this year.

Brandon Smith - man I hope he puts it all together. You see the potential. Size, speed to power. He just gets lost sometimes.

Spencer Brown - looks better than Hubbard to me. Can he catch? Sold if he can.

Cade Mays - watched him finish multiple blocks and bury dudes. 

And the idea of Westry is great but the reality I’ve seen enough of. 

Feel free to add. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 2

Barno and Brandon Smith, almost all of our WR who are competing to make the roster (especially Shi Smith I think cemented himself) and some of the end of the roster cbs looked solid in man.  Brandon smith has so many flashes.  He is all over the field, in both the good way and the bad way (he takes himself out of position with his speed and explosiveness sometimes) but if he can find a way to harness that and be where he needs to be and not take himself out of the play sometimes then he could potentially be a big time difference maker.

Edited to add Ricci.  Almost forgot to add him.  I know they use him as a fb/te but dude has hands and I wonder if he can compete to get some snaps in the regular season at TE since that's something we kind of lack in that position. 

Edited by Tr3ach
Forgot ricci
  • Pie 6

2 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Barno and Tae Hayes were outstanding. Ricci had a better game as a TE than Ian Thomas has ever posted to date. Shi Smith looked like he should have looked last preseason, let's hope he can carry it over to the real season. 

I was impressed by Hayes.  He was all over the field.  Could be a nice depth piece for us.

• Pie 1