• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is the losing Teppers fault?

No its not Teppers fault... the league and their rules are crazy... money while it helps is not the fix for all of it... with the closed system it really takes some good moves and luck... This season was buliding a squad and being able to compete... weve done that for the most part... now we upgrade the players that didnt work out and look towards next season... Soccer is worldwide and players that we need are not always available.  I think this time next season is when we can truly tell how we are going to be... look at Austin... 

• Pie 1

I don’t think it’s his fault because you can’t really spend to win unless you are already in a position to win (like LAFC).

With that said, I think Krneta deserves a lot of blame for the way the season shaped out.

I think this team could have made the playoffs, the depth pieces are there. However, Krneta hired a coach and then brought four or so of his guys in… that coach was ultimately fired and his players are now gone.

This team would have been in a much better position had they gotten the manager position right the first time.

• Pie 2

30 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I don’t think it’s his fault because you can’t really spend to win unless you are already in a position to win (like LAFC).

With that said, I think Krneta deserves a lot of blame for the way the season shaped out.

I think this team could have made the playoffs, the depth pieces are there. However, Krneta hired a coach and then brought four or so of his guys in… that coach was ultimately fired and his players are now gone.

This team would have been in a much better position had they gotten the manager position right the first time.

Thank you for the constructive comments.  This is what I was wanting to know Vs children $hitting on every comment.   Yea, I’m new to the game. I only use what I know and that is Tepper being a trash owner. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Thank you for the constructive comments.  This is what I was wanting to know Vs children $hitting on every comment.   Yea, I’m new to the game. I only use what I know and that is Tepper being a trash owner. 

Like any other sport I think it’s really tough to compete if you don’t get the coaching position right. I’m still not sure that they have that position right, mind you.

• Beer 1