• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watching replay

RumHam

Robbie anderson is still garbage. Smith came up with two great grabs on that initial drive. Bakers decision making in the heat of the moment is his intangible.

But again, any other supposed top receiver would have caught that deep ball. Highins and smith are both better. Robbie won't get better so i don't wanna hear preseason in this instance. Should have been traded or cut

• Pie 6
  • Poo 8

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Your takeaway from that first series is Robbie should have caught this? He was where he was supposed to be and got his hands on it. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 12.33.48 PM.png

Yeah I think Robbie is going to be ok this year. Last year’s sorry excuse of an offense had him frustrated and out of sync. I think it’s just trendy to hate on him because he is outspoken. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

22 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Your takeaway from that first series is Robbie should have caught this? He was where he was supposed to be and got his hands on it. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 12.33.48 PM.png

Seen many a people calling Robbie trash for ‘dropping’ this…

Two things can be true here, the pass by Mayfield can be deemed a great pass, and the pass defense can be deemed solid as well. The two aren’t mutually exclusive, and sometimes someone else just makes a better play than your good play.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Seen many a people calling Robbie trash for ‘dropping’ this…

Two things can be true here, the pass by Mayfield can be deemed a great pass, and the pass defense can be deemed solid as well. The two aren’t mutually exclusive, and sometimes someone else just makes a better play than your good play.

I think this play will bring big dividends this year.  Robbie will have good numbers.

Agent 89 comes down with this ball 99 out of 100. 😃 Sure miss that man. 

• Pie 2

Does Justin Jefferson come down with that ball?  Does Stefon Diggs come down with that ball?  Does Davante Adams?  Cooper Kupp?  I would answer yes to all of those.  Because that's what WR1's do in the NFL.

RA did not.  Draw your own conclusions.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, BrianS said:

Does Justin Jefferson come down with that ball?  Does Stefon Diggs come down with that ball?  Does Davante Adams?  Cooper Kupp?  I would answer yes to all of those.  Because that's what WR1's do in the NFL.

Robbie doesn't seem to be much of a fighter.  Hell I'd say DJ Moore comes down with this too. 

• Pie 2

27 minutes ago, BrianS said:

My conclusion is that you would answer yes because it supports your position to assert an unknowable thing. The conclusion I draw from this is like most people, you tend to make assertions that support your position and dismiss those that do not. 

Not a very remarkable conclusion, but then, not a particularly impressive assertion. Maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't, but you saying so doesn't make it so. I tend to think Robbie is a serviceable number 2 in the league, not garbage but not a Pro Bowler. As long as he is paid appropriately, there's a role for him here I think, more than can be said for many of Rhule's former college players who have wound up here.

Looking at you PJ.

• Pie 1

41 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I think this play will bring big dividends this year.  Robbie will have good numbers.

Agent 89 comes down with this ball 99 out of 100. 😃 Sure miss that man. 

Guy was cut from a different cloth. I remember him making a catch, breaking his forearm from a hit, and still scoring a TD. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, Manna said:

Guy was cut from a different cloth. I remember him making a catch, breaking his forearm from a hit, and still scoring a TD. 

No doubt about it.  Jake Delhomme would have never become such a fan favorite had he not trusted Smitty to come down with contested throws.   Jake was a gunslinger and Agent 89 was a gunslingers greatest weapon. 

• Beer 2