• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watching replay

RumHam

4 hours ago, Manna said:

Guy was cut from a different cloth. I remember him making a catch, breaking his forearm from a hit, and still scoring a TD. 

Absorbs two hits gets his arm broken in half in the process bounces off and scores agaist the Giants Matt Moore threw that ball....

Or in the 2005 playoffs when Jake threw a ball to Peanut Tillman and Steve Mugged him for it broke off and scored.

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, BrianS said:

Does Justin Jefferson come down with that ball?  Does Stefon Diggs come down with that ball?  Does Davante Adams?  Cooper Kupp?  I would answer yes to all of those.  Because that's what WR1's do in the NFL.

RA did not.  Draw your own conclusions.

The safety made a great play. He’s a professional too. 

Those guys aren’t perfect either. Sometimes the defender just makes a better play. 

• Beer 3

7 hours ago, BrianS said:

Does Justin Jefferson come down with that ball?  Does Stefon Diggs come down with that ball?  Does Davante Adams?  Cooper Kupp?  I would answer yes to all of those.  Because that's what WR1's do in the NFL.

RA is our WR2. DJ is WR1. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

19 hours ago, BrianS said:

Fair point.  When watching replays Robby had the ball in his hands before the secondary contact.  He really should have made that catch.  He’s being paid enough to make that catch.  Smitty made a living off making catches like that.  

22 hours ago, BrianS said:

Every team needs WR2's as well. Robbie is not a star, but he's not a bum either.

15 hours ago, Wundrbread33 said:

The safety made a great play. He’s a professional too. 

Those guys aren’t perfect either. Sometimes the defender just makes a better play. 

He didn't get his hand on the ball. Baker got the ball in there. Robbie just needed to, ya know, catch it.